The best way to finish an otherwise wonderful trip to San Francisco with your family is watch your soul leave your body in 30-minute chunks, as they announce another delay to your flight while you're stuck on the plane itself. I'll have more to say about that saga in, uh, a subscriber-only post this week, but suffice to say, the children dealt with the delays better than their father.
-pk, who actually yelled "are you kidding me???" in the most dad-like fashion
- MONDAY: A San Francisco wedding that drew friends and colleagues far and wide, including a reunion with folks like Austin Walker, required many to hustle home. We also published a new episode of HOA, which (hopefully?) caps off Patrick and Rob's car journeys, but opens a new one.
- TUESDAY: Everyone is back at their desks, at least when Patrick isn't being pulled away to deal with his children being home for the day, because it was so late when they got to bed that it would've been cruel to send them to school. But we're prepping and figuring out the holidays.
- WEDNESDAY: We're recording an After Dark in the wake of launching Remap's website, which you'll hear soon. We'll chat through what went right, wrong, and how we're feeling about the future. (Spoiler: good.) It seems like an apt time, given everything happening in games! We'll also return to Patrick's Wheel of Shame, which, sadly, has only grown.
- THURSDAY: It's Remap Radio recording time, baby! It'll also publish later that day, because...
- FRIDAY: We're taking Veteran's Day off. (A weird thing about running your own company is you have to pick which holidays you take off?)
If you have any support issues, send details to firstname.lastname@example.org.