What a treat the last few days have been for ol' Patrick, as someone who's a sucker for highly polished single-player games (Spider-Man 2) and a massive platformer fan (Super Mario Bros. Wonder). And that's to say nothing of the other game that's on my hard drive, something located in, say, Bright Falls...
But what's made me happier than any of those games has been the warm reaction to the launch of Remap's website, and how excited people are for writing to be a pillar of what we do. We're always nervous before pulling the trigger on a new idea, and while the audience has always shown up, we always get nervous before pulling the trigger. But once again, you showed up, and it's looking like we'll be able to commission some great work going forward.
-pk, who has a letter series with Rob that should hopefully publish this week
- MONDAY: Cameron Kunzelman makes his Remap debut, reviewing Assassin's Creed Mirage, and as part of HOA, Rob and Patrick interview that guy who built his own dang heated driveway.
- FYI, HOA interviews will be available to on every feed. Think of it as taste of what you're missing in the other HOA conversations!
- TUESDAY: Speaking of, Rob and Patrick will convene to record HOA. Do you want to hear about the fight Patrick's getting into with his insurance over replacing his roof? Patrick will also hop on a call with the developers of Cocoon about their hit puzzler and how it came together.
- WEDNESDAY: Patrick has a bunch of games he wants to get back to, but how to decide what to play? Perhaps a wheel could help us figure out what he should spend an hour playing, before spinning it again?
- THURSDAY: Remap Radio records with a new rotating guest.
- FRIDAY: A cut segment from Remap's launch, playing The Mortuary Assistant, is revived for Friday, alongside Remap Radio publishing.
If you have any support issues, send details on the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org.